Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Special Moments of Gratitude

 
As many of you know Friday has become the day I post two things, my painting for Paint Party Friday and my thoughts on what I am most grateful for that week.  It is a practice I have grown really fond of. I have found that by concentrating on all of the things that I am most grateful for each week they seem to grow and multiple but they also seem to stay the same in many ways.  I am always grateful for my family and friends, my health, and the fact that I have time to pursue the things that I love.  By reflecting each week on what I enjoyed most, I have come to realize how much nature means to me.  I no longer take a beautiful sky or a soft breeze for granted.  I notice the smallest flower or the largest tree.  I have always loved clouds and they often are an important part of my paintings.

I believe it is important to take the time to get to know yourself.  As we go through life, we will continually be faced with decisions.  When we know who we are, what we love, and what we are most grateful for it makes making those decisions so much easier. As always, I would love to know what you are most grateful for this week.

I have linked this post to Paint Party Friday a wonderful place to meet lots and lots of talented and incredibly supportive artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!