Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude




Today was one of those days when if something could break it would, or if there was a long line to wait in, I would be there.  It was just one of those days.  Nothing horrible happened but lots of small frustrating things took place.  So when I started thinking about what I would post for Paint Party Friday I thought to myself, Oh, maybe I will skip it this week.  I'm tired and not in the best of moods so maybe the best thing is to just take a break.  But then I remembered how much I liked posting something and how much I enjoyed hearing from all of the other artists and I started to rethink my decision. 
I took out the above painting and began to work on it and before I knew it time had passed and I felt relaxed and happy again.  I feel so lucky that I am able to paint or take pictures or write each day.  I am very grateful that at this time of my life I am able to do all of the things that I loved to do when I was a young girl.  It's fun to once again be on the creative journey that I started so many years ago.
                                               What are you most grateful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!