Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday's Walk - Believe in yourself! Believe in your dream!

 
 
 
"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.  "You must want to fly so much that your are willing to give up being a caterpillar."  Trina Paulus, Writer

Is there something you have always wanted to do?  Are you ready to spread your wings and fly but something is holding you back?  Maybe it's that nagging voice in the back of your head  telling you that you don't have time or that you are not ready or that your idea  has been done before. But deep down inside you know that it is a good idea, that you can make the time, and that you are ready. You know that it is  time to open your wings and fly.  It's time to take that next step, to share your idea, and to let go of what is standing in your way of moving forward.  It's time to stop being a caterpillar and to become the beautiful butterfly that you were meant to be. 

The beautiful thing is that we all are meant to be a butterfly.  We all have something unique and special to share.  I would love to build a community where people feel free to share their ideas with one another.  A place where women of all ages can come to share their talents and their dreams with others who understand what it is like to be passionate about something yet a little scared of taking that next step.  I hope that you will help me to build this community.  Sharing your dreams and hopes with the world is scary.  It's normal to feel that way.  But the more we talk about who we are, what we do, and what we believe in, the easier it becomes to put yourself out in the world and say, "Look at me.  I am ready to fly  I worked hard, I didn't give up, and here I am in all of my splendor.  I believe in me!  I believe in my idea!  I believe in my talent!  I believe in my dreams! 

Today's coaching tip is to believe in yourself
.  Believe in your ideas, your talents, and your dreams.  We all have those negative little gremlins who show up from time to time.  Shoo them away and don't let them steal your dreams.  Become the beautiful butterfly you were meant to be.  Spread your wings and fly!

                            What dream would you like to share with the world today?

Remember:  When you share your dreams and talent with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!