Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday's Inspiration


                                         "Creativity is contagious.  Pass it on."  Albert Einstein

I love the idea of creativity being contagious.  I know that being around positive people makes me feel good.  When I am talking with my yoga friends I often feel very relaxed and zen like. And when I am talking to people who recognize how good it feels to express their creative side I want to go home and get out my paints and create something too.  I have not been very disciplined this summer.  I find that I am inspired to create when I go to class regularly and most of my classes have been cancelled for the summer.  But rather than wait for my classes to get started again, I am going to commit to painting each day for ten minutes. I'll paint a quick flower and see what happens.  Several months ago I painted a series of skies and I really enjoyed the structure of knowing what I was going to paint each day. It will be interesting to see if painting flowers each day inspires me like the sky did.  I want this experience to be fun. No expectations except to get back to the joy of  painting on a daily basis. 

Is there something that you have put aside this summer?  Is there something that has been missing and that you would like to get back to?  I'd love to have you join me this week - ten minutes a day of doing something that will make you feel good.  What will it be?

   When you share your dreams and talent with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!