Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wednesday's Walk - Aha Moments

 
 
 
True passion is intoxicating and invigorating, soothing and sensous, magical and mystical.  I just thought you should know what you are in for.  -Tazo tea bag:  "Passion"

Aha Moments
can happen anywhere.  They can happen when you are in an incredible environment like the place where I took this picture several years ago. They can happen when you are alone with lots of time to rest and think.  Or an Aha Moment can happen like it did to me yesterday when I was talking with a client on a coaching call and realized how much I loved what I was doing and that no matter how much time or effort it took to make my business grow it didn't matter because it was what I was supposed to do.

I think the most important thing about an Aha Moment is that you pay attention to the moment and how you feel.  It might be a feeling of joy or excitement that tells you that you are on the right track or one of uneasiness or dread that tells you it might be time for a change.  Stop for a minute. Take stock of how you feel  Pay attention to what is inspiring you.  Pay attention to what is giving you energy.  Listen to what your Aha Moment is telling you. You might want to record the moment in your journal or draw a picture that is inspired by the moment. Recording it is a way to help you remember what about that particular moment was important.  Take the time to give your Aha Moment the attention it deserves. 

Each Wednesday I share a coaching tip.  This week I encourage you to listen to what is happening all around you.  What makes your heart sing?  What fills you up with positive thoughts and feelings?  What makes you happy?   Where do your true passions lie?  The more you know yourself the easier life becomes.  Priorities change, decisions become simple, and creating the life you were meant to live becomes simpler when you are fully aware of who you are and what is important to you.  Look for your Aha Moments!  They are there.  You just have to stop and notice them when they happen!

                                 Have you experienced an Aha Moment lately? 

 When you share your dreams and talents with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin!
Because of yesterday's Aha Moment I would like to offer a free 45 minute coaching session to the first person who contacts me this week.   We can talk on the phone or Skype whichever you prefer.  You can contact me at ginny.lennox@comcast.net   It would be fun to create an Aha Moment for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!