Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude

 
 
I'm stuck!  I know that there are lots of things I could do to make this pastel better but I don't know what to do.  So I am going to take it with me on Monday to my class and see what they suggest.  Or if you see something that you think would help, I am open to all suggestions.  And that is what I am grateful for this week.  I have gotten to the point where I am not embarassed to let others see what I am creating before it is finished or when it is finished.  I am becoming more confident in what I am doing and what is most important I am having fun doing it.  I used to think a lot about painting or taking pictures but now instead of thinking about it I am really doing it.  For that I am very grateful.  

                                                What are you most grateful this week?

                  If you would like to meet lots of talented and inspiring artists, be sure to visit Paint Party Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!