Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude

 
 
I want to thank everyone who took the time last week to give me some suggestions on how to improve the above picture.  I followed a lot of your advice and I was pleased with the outcome.  It is so nice to have so many people willing to take the time to share their knowledge with me.  So once again thank you.
This week I am really grateful for the weather.  After the rain, it has been spectacular.  It has been bright, sunny, and cool.  Georgia in May can be hot and humid but so far it has been beautiful. It has been a perfect week to walk and I have taken advantage of that.
For those of you who have followed our construction adventures.  They are done.  The elevator is finished and working and it has already made such a difference for my husband.  I have always taken being able to breathe for granted but I don't any longer.  It is a gift that I am grateful for every day.  Now, that my husband is able to use the elevator his life is so much easier and for that I am very very grateful.
As always, I hope that you have a wonderful creative week and would love to hear more about what you are doing and about the things that you are most grateful for this week.

1 comment:

  1. the painting came out very well!! It gives me a feeling of calmness.
    I'm happy for you and your husband. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!