Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday's Walk - Dreams Can Come True



Vision without action is merely a dream.  Action without vision just passes the time.  Vision with action can change the world."  Joel A. Barker

It's Wednesday once again.  It really is unbelievable how quickly time goes.  As I took my walks this week, I thought about the above quote.  I think we all have dreams.  I think our dreams are special and exciting and often frightening.  Once we begin to create a vision for our dream it becomes a little more concrete, a little more real.  When I first thought about coaching it was just an idea, a dream.  Then I began to see it in my mind.  I would work with women who like me loved to create, who had lots of dreams, and who were looking for  for support. I wanted to build a circle of powerful women who grew, and learned, and shared, one dreamer at a time.

I thought alot about my dream. This was an important step for me.  Nurturing my dream took time but it was time well spent.  I talked about my dream with people who would support it.  I researched it and looked at what opportunities were available to me so that I could make my dream come true.  When the time felt right, I took action.  I worked with a coach and then I studied to become a certified Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach.  I took each step slowly, enjoying the process.  Not rushing, not hurrying but doing what felt right.  I had a dream, I had a vision, I took action.  Many people would have moved quicker.  At other times in my life, I would have moved quicker.  But at this time, for this dream, it felt right to truly enjoy the process.

The reality is that we all have dreams.  Many of those dreams will come true.  Some we will give up and some will lead us down new and unexpected paths.  Do you have a dream?  Can you picture what that dream would look like?  What would it sound like?  Who would it include?  Where would it happen?  Answering these questions can help you to begin the journey of turning your dream into a vision and your vision into reality.  One small step at a time is a wonderful way to make your dreams come true! 

Remember:  When you share your talents and dreams with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin today.

If you have ever thought of working with a life or creativity coach, I would love to talk to you!  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.  You can find out more about Special Moments In Time Creativity Coaching here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!