Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wednesday's Walk

Do you believe in synchroncity?  I do. Last week was my first time joining  What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW) and I really enjoyed it. I love to look at how other people decorate and use their spaces in their home.  So being able to visit over 100 artists was a great treat.  Then this week a coaching client and I discussed creative workspaces.

 Now, I am seriously looking at my workspace to see what I want to change.  It's fun to visualize what I want the room to look like, to look for inspiration on Pinterest, and then to think about how I can use what I already have just in a different way.  I believe in change in most aspects of my life but when it comes to my home once I am comfortable with an arrangement I usually stick with it.  But it is time for a change.  Time for something new.  Time to make my workspace not only more usable but more inspiring.  Wednesday's Walk is the time when I share what I learned as I became a creativity coach. In this series I have talked alot about the importance of taking small steps.  My first step in this project involves self-awareness.  If I could have a workspace that could include whatever I wanted, what would it be?  This week I am going to give myself the gift of time to think, to plan, and to create a vision of my space.  I want to enjoy the process of creating this space.  I want it to represent who I am now.  It was the perfect space for me several years ago but I've changed and my work needs have changed so my space needs to change as well.  I am excited about this project.  I think it will be fun to see what happens over the next several weeks or possibly months.  If you were going to change something this summer, what would it be?  What first small step would you take?  Remember one small step at a time will get you where you want to go.  What is even more important is that you will enjoy not only the finished project but each step along the way.  Who could ask for more than that?

   When you share your talents and dreams with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin.
                                                                                       Ginny Lennox, Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!