Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday's Walk - Now is the Time - Spread Your Wings and Fly

 
 
Wednesday's walk is the day I share with you some of the things I think about as I take my walk.  This week I have been thinking a lot about one of the principal's of creativity and that is Now is the time Go for it.  Take action.

  So often we think about something we want to do.  We research it, we make our plans, and then when it is time to take that final step we stop and let the voices in our head or the voices of those around us stop us from moving forward.  What I have found is that if I listen to my intuition I know when the time is right to take that final step.  It does not mean I am not scared but when everything is saying, "Now, Now is the time" it usually is.  There are lots of steps to the creative process but the one that we often miss is the one that can make a big difference.  It's the last step, the one where you take the final plunge and jump in.  Are you ready to take that step?  Is the quiet voice inside your head telling you now is the time? Is your heart and your intuition telling you now is the time?   What is it that you want to do?  Have your researched an idea?  Have you started a book?  Do you want to make a change?  Is now the time?  Listen to your head but also listen to your heart.  And when the time is right, take the step that can make all the difference in the world.  Take the step that can change your life forever. 

If you have ever thought of working with a creativity coach, now may be the time.  I would to learn more about your dreams and the possibility of working with you.  If you  have any questions about creativity coaching, I would love to hear from you. 
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!