Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday's Quote and April's Dreamboard

                                                                
                                                                  If you have castles in the air,
                                                                
your work  need not be lost;
                                                                
that is where they should be,
                                                               
Now put foundations under them.
                                                                                                             Henry David Thoreau


I believe that this dreamboard is telling me now is the time to begin putting the foundations under my dreams. Actually, there is no time like the present.  I hope that everyone will spend some time this month making their dreams come true

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!