Thursday, April 26, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude

 
I just don't think time is supposed to go this fast.  It is Friday once again and that means time to party with all of the wonderful artists at Paint Party Friday.  Since joining the party in January, I have painted something every week and I believe it is making a difference. I am not so critical of what I am doing and I don't expect to finish something the first time I sit down to paint or draw. 
This has been a nice week.  The construction is getting closer and closer to being done.  The craftsman who have worked on the project are really giving their all and we so appreciate their talents and their dedication to what they are doing.  There are so many talented people in this world and it is fun to see how people can use their creativity in so many different ways. 
This week the sky has been blue, the sun has been shining, the wind has been blowing (I love a breeze) and the flowers are growing.  Who could ask for anything more?  I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.  There are so many simple things to enjoy each day if we slow down and take time to recognize and appreciate them.  It took me awhile to realize this.   But now that I do, I want to share this simple fact with everyone I know!
                                                 I would love to know what made your week special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!