Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunday's Quote and Reflection





"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
                                                                                                                            Anais Nin

I like to begin the week with a quote that will inspire me to move forward, or to be still, or to look for the magic in each day.  I've read the quote above many times but this morning it was the perfect quote for this week.  I'm working on recreating a workshop I gave several years ago called  Circle of Dreams.  I loved facilitating it at the time but then other projects began to take its place. But, now it is time for Circle of Dreams to blossom. 

The concept is not new but it is powerful.  Circle of Dreams is all about women coming together, sharing their dreams and their goals, and supporting eaching other on their journey.  I will share a creative principal each week that will help us take the next small step in reaching our goal.  As we create there are times when we need to move forward, times when we need to step back and take a break, times when we need to be silly and have fun, and times when we need to shout out to the world, "Here I am - I'm an author, or I'm a painter ,or I'm a Mom who loves to take pictures."  Circle of Dreams will help you to claim who you are or who you are dreaming of becoming.  Being part of a circle is fun, it's creative, and it is 90 minutes a week dedicated just to you. 

This is not what I had to planned to write this morning but part of my creative process is knowing when it is the right time to take a step forward.  When I read the above quote, I knew it was time to share what I was dreaming.  I always end my post with,  When you share your talent and dreams with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin.  Today, was my day to share a little of my dreams with you. 

The details will follow soon.  I do know that the circle will be offered both in person and through a teleconference and that it will be very affordable.  I want people who thought it would never be possible to work with a coach to have the opportunity of seeing how powerful the support of other creative women can be. 

On another note I have decided to join the Index Card A Day challenge along with Summer of Color.  One of my goals for this summer is to try new things.  I joined the challenge late but as they say, "better late than never".  My card for the day is below.  My flower is not perfect, because life never is, but it is letting the world know that it is here and ready to blossom.

Do you have a dream that needs to blossom?  Are you ready to take the next step?  Circle of Dreams might be just what you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!