Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday's Reflection - Celebrate Who You Are

How often do you take the time to celebrate you?   Do you ever take the time to celebrate the unique qualities that make you, you?  We are all so wonderfully different and it is that uniqueness that makes each and every one of us so special.  I believe that it is so important to know who you are and what you love.  It's important to recognize and celebrate your own gifts and talents.  It's important to share those gifts we with the world!  None of us are perfect and that is the way it should be.  We are all beginners each and every day, learning something new.  It's that curiosity and the willingness to share what we know that encourages others to also share what they are learning and doing. 

Today I encourage you to celebrate who you are.  Celebrate the gifts that you have been given, the talents that you are enjoying, and the life that you are creating.  Celebrate! 

            "You don't need diamonds to make your light shine brighter and brighter.  It comes from knowing who you are, what you love to do, and sharing your dreams and yourself with the world.  Then it is easy to sparkle.   Ginny
                                         What would you like to celebrate today?

2 comments:

  1. beautiful painting Ginny! I guess I will celebrate life and good health. I had a headache this morning but it went away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's celebrate this beautiful piece of artwork!! I wish young people could get this message early in life!! To find their god given gifts instead of chasing material things!! I wish I'd done it sooner myself!! Very nice post!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!