Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday's Quote and Reflection



                        The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. 
                                                                                                           Eleanor Roosevelt.

I like to start the week with a quote that will inspire me in some way. I might need to create more, worry less, relax a little, or just take a deep breathe and breathe.  Some weeks I let the quote give me a gentle nudge and lead the way; while other times I look for a specific quote that reflects how I feel.  Today the quote above gave me a gentle nudge. 

I hope that you can tell from what I write each week that I love coaching.  It gives me the opportunity to connect with people all over the world.  It gives me the opportunity to learn what other people are thinking, and feeling, and doing, while at the same time I can share some of the things that I have learned over the years.  I have been so fortunate to meet women who have wonderful dreams.  They may just be starting on a new journey, rethinking how they are doing things, or just want an accountability partner to be there to listen.  The one thing they all have in common is a dream which they are beginning to turn into reality.  They believe in their dream and want to see it come true. And come true it can.  It takes a lot of faith, a lot of hard work, and of course time.  We live in a world where we tend to want things instantly, so sometimes giving ourself time to realize our dream is the hardest thing we have to do.

My dream is to reignite Circle of Dreams.  It will begin the first week of September.  My vision is to have four to eight women in the Circle.  We will talk once a week for eight weeks on a free conference call.  We will share our dreams, our visions, and the steps we are taking to make those dreams come true.  Some of the topics we will discuss are the importance of self-care, the Aha-moments we all have, thinking out of the box, the need to step back, or when it is time to say to yourself, "Just do it."  Being creative is non-linear.  You don't go from point A to point Z very often.  But I believe that if you stay true to your vision and believe in yourself and your dreams, dreams can become reality. 

If Circle of Dreams is something you think you might be interested in, contact me at ginny.lennox@comcast.net.  I would love to talk to you and answer any questions you might have! 
Remember:  When you share your dreams with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin!
                                                                                                                                        
Ginny

2 comments:

  1. Ginny this is beautiful! Eleanor sure did make fine quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words and beautiful painting. I love the splashes of pink in there.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!