Thursday, June 27, 2013

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude - Believe in Yourself



               Magic is believing in yourself.  If you can do that, you can make anything happen.
                                                                                            Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Friday has always been special.  It's the end of the week and the beginning of the weekend. When I was working it meant time to rest, to be quiet, and rejuvenate.  Today it means beginning the day with a perfect yoga class, visiting friends at Paint Party Friday, and having lunch with friends I met several years ago in a writing class.  When we met three years ago, we had no idea that one of us would publish a book, another would start a blog and become a coach, while the third would become a grandmother to a beautiful baby boy while continuing to write her book.  Life is filled with wonderful possibilities, if we continue to be open to them. 

I love the quote above.  When you are learning something new it is sometimes hard to believe that you ever accomplish all that you want to do.  But when you believe in yourself, and give yourself the gift of time, you can make anything happen.  I have been learning about social media this week and how it can help to grow a business.  It was interesting, overwhelming, fun, and fascinating all at the same time.  The real "magic" will be when it is all up and running just the way it is supposed to.  I really believe it will be fun to make the magic happen.

As the world continues to change right before my eyes, I am grateful for every minute that I am able to be a part of the changes that are happening.  It is fun to learn new things, to meet new people, and to take on new challenges.  It makes life interesting and exciting.  As you look back over your week, what have you experienced that you are grateful for?

    When you share your dreams and talent with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin!
                                                                                                                                       Ginny

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful painting and a perfect message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I love your art work so much! And the message behind it is amazing, too! Thank you so much for your visit to my blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely painting and post! How fantastic that you're still meeting up with those friends you met at a writing class, and you can share your successes with one another.
    I've been trying recently to learn new skills and put myself out there to meet people, as I work from home on my own at the moment! So this week I went to a printing workshop, and have started volunteering on a local crafts project, which has led to me meeting lots of new people :)
    Good luck with your adventures in social media!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!