Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wednesday's Walk

      

                    " In every gardener there is a child who believes in The Seed Fairy."  ~Robert Brau

When I first started to write Wednesday's Walk, it was to inspire me to walk through different parts of town taking pictures.  Instead I seem to enjoy taking pictures of the flowers that I have planted this year.  Maybe it is because my garden is so different than I expected it to be.  Maybe it is because it is so hot that I really don't feel like venturing very far or maybe it is just what I am supposed to be doing at this time.  I am very glad that the seed fairy came to visit this year and left lots and lots of seeds that have turned into beautiful flowers for me to take care of and enjoy each day. I have never considered myself to be a gardener but I do now.  It certainly goes to prove you are never too old (or too young) to try something new.  I would love to know where your walks have taken you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!