Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sunday's Quote and Reflection

                         

                           "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement."
                                                                                 
Helen Keller
I really love this quote.  I firmly believe that when we look at life through an optimistic lense good things happen.  People are attracted to those who are positive and who support not only their own dreams but the dreams of others.  I think it is so important to visualize the life we want in positive terms.  This doesn't mean we won't face challenges along the way.  We all do.  It is how we face those challenges that makes the difference.  Thinking positively, speaking positively, and acting positively leads to a life filled with happiness.  I hope your week is filled with all things happy and exciting for you and those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!