Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude

 
 
 

Heading Home
 
It's Friday, time to party with the other artists at Paint Party Friday.  I hope that you will join the fun and visit all of the artists.  I promise you will see some amazing work.

This week I decided to bring out my watercolors once again.  I started this picture a long time ago but never finished it. I used both watercolors and pastels, and at least for now, I believe it is finished.  Maybe in another year I will take it out again and add something else.

This was a week of celebrations.  There were several birthdays to celebrate and tonight a good friend had her first official book launch.  It is wonderful to see someone's dream come true and to be there to help them celebrate the results of all their hard work.  We all have dreams!  This week I am very grateful to be reminded that dreams do come true!
                                                         What are you grateful for this week? 

1 comment:

  1. love your painting and it is so important to be grateful each and every day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!