Thursday, July 19, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude



It's Friday.  Writing that doesn't mean the same thing that it did when I was working.  Then it meant rest and relaxation.  Now, it means time to visit the wonderful artists that share their work at Paint Party Friday. Everyone is always invited so if you have a chance, drop in and see the amazing work done by incredibly creative artists.

This pastel is not finished but I decided to share it anyway and that is one of the things I am most grateful for this week.  It is nice to have a place to share my work each Friday.  It is nice to be part of a supportive community who shares what they are learning and creating.  It was three years ago this month that I started blogging.  It has been a wonderful experience and a journey that I am so glad that I began.  So I am grateful for all of the people I have met, the support I have been given, and the friendships I have made through blogging.  It has been, and I know it will continue to be, a wonderful experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!