Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dream

 
                            

                               "Believe there are no limits but the sky"  Cervantes

As I begin my new venture into art journaling I realize that my Kelly Rae Roberts journal is filled with quotes about dreaming. The paper I have on my desk is a reminder to dream and a sign in my dining room reminds me every time I walk through to dream.  I do believe in the power of  dreaming and of dreaming big.  I believe that we can accomplish anything if we can dream it, visualize it, and then put in the time and the work to make it happen.  I am working with friends to create a workshop called Unleashing Your Creativity.  It is taking time, lots of time, to get the word out but we are hoping to bring together people who have a dream and want to unleash their creativity.  It's a dream of mine to bring people together  who love to draw or write or sing or create in whatever way their heart speaks to them. I realize that most of you are not in Woodstock Georgia but I would love to have your visit our website http://www.unleashingyourcreativity.weebly.com.  It would be so great to see this dream become a reality and I know that with the help of my friends around the world it can. 

Have a wonderful week, dream big, and always remember:

 When you share your talent and your dreams with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin!
                                                                                                                                                Ginny  

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!