Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday's Walk - Wishcasting Wednesday

 
 
One of the first people I met when I began blogging was Jamie Ridler of Jamie Ridler's Studio.  Each Wednesday I took part in Wishcasting Wednesday and eventually I worked with Jamie one-on-one and then joined Circe's Circle.  I still have Creative Breakthrough Sessions with Jamie quarterly.  Although we have never met, I consider Jamie not only a great inspiration but a friend as well.  I haven't visited Wishcasting Wednesday for awhile but today it seemed just like the place to be.

 In the past, Jamie's question often seemed like it was written just for me.  Today was no different. Today Jamie asked, "What do you wish to work on?"  I've been working on many things over the past year and all of them have been worthwhile and interesting.  My interests change and vary but right now I am in love with painting with pastels.  I love the way they look, I love the way they feel when I use my fingers to paint, and I love the emotions they bring forth when a painting is complete.  Painting is something I do for myself but I always hope that something I create will inspire someone else to use their unique gifts and talents to create what makes them feel happy.  So my wish today is that I will continue to work on my paintings.  My wish is to learn and grow as an artist and to be able to use my gifts and talents to inspire others just as Jamie has inspired me.  What do you wish to work on?

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!