Thursday, February 21, 2013

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude




As I sit here getting ready to type, I can hear the raindrops on the roof.  I love the sound of rain as it hits the window and the roof.  We used to rent a cottage at the beach and I loved to sit on the screened-in porch and look at the water and listen to the rain.  Add a good book and a cup of coffee or tea and it was the perfect afternoon.

Tonight at this minute I am grateful for the sound of raindrops on the window.  I am grateful for the laughter that my husband and I shared with friends over dinner.  I am grateful for the sounds of music that are coming from my husband's office.  I am grateful that the dogs are playing and not barking at the neightbors. I am grateful.

What simple pleasure did you enjoy this week?  What made you smile?  What are you grateful for at this very moment?  I'd love to know.

Please take a moment to visit the artists at Paint Party Friday and Creative Every Day.  I know they would love to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!