Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude

 
 
This is a week of celebrations for me.  In August I began my journey to become a Kaizen-Muse Coach.  On Wednesday I finished that journey.  It was an exciting last classed filled with fun and hope and dreams for the future.  Then I received an email that an article I wrote for Creative Dream Journals had been posted, and this morning I was quoted on in another piece.  I believe in synchroncity and for all of this to happen on the same day reinforces that I am on the right path.  Once again I have to thank all of the people that have sent me encouraging comments and notes along the way.  It is important to have people who support and encourage you to follow your dreams.  I have come to realize that some of my best supporters are people I have never met but I really hope to some day.  So once again thank you!
One of the things I love to do is to share what I have learned and today I just want to encourage you to follow your dreams in whatever way you can at the moment.  Each small step that is celebrated along the way creates a journey filled with excitement and happiness. There was a time when I would have been thrilled with the accomplishments I mentioned above but I probably would not have shared them with others or celebrated them.  Now, I realize I was cheating myself and maybe someone else as well.  There is room for all of us to shine. Let your light shine brightly this holiday season.  For when you shine your light, it encourages others to shine theirs as well!

“You don't need diamonds to make your light get brighter and brighter. It comes from knowing who you are, what you love to do, and sharing your dreams and yourself with the world. Then it is easy to sparkle."
                                                                           Ginny Lennox, Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach

I have linked this post to Paint Party Friday, Creative Dream Journals, and Creative Every Day.  Each one of these blogs will introduce you to an amazing and supportive group of creative artists, writers, bloggers, and dreamers!!

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few books about kaizen, but I don´t now if this way to coach is about what I have read... anyway, I love the reading and the quote.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!