Thursday, November 1, 2012

Art Every Day Month

 
 
This is the second year that I am participating in Art Every Day.  Last year I met many wonderful artists that I have kept in touch with throughout the year.  This year I hope to do the same.  The vision board that I created several days ago is very simple and has lots of blank space but I think that is the way it is supposed to be.  It is on the wall behind my desk to remind me of some of things I hope to do when I begin working with clients as a creativity coach.  But this morning, I realized it is also exactly what I would like to do this month as I participate in Art Every Day. 

It is fun to continually explore our creativity.  I look at each day as an opportunity to discover more about myself and what I love to do. The more I can identify the things that I am passionate about the easier it is to pursue my dreams.  We all grow and change and as we do our dreams, goals, and opportunities change as well.  I am going to use this month to learn more about who I am as a creative person.  Creativity comes in all shapes and forms.  It can be as simple and structured as my vision board.  Or it can be as elaborate and complicated as you want to make it.  You can express your creativity in the way you cook, the clothes you wear, or the house you live in.  The words you use, the pictures you draw, or the way you photograph people can all tell the world what is important to you. 

It's is important to honor our creativity.  The more we use it, the more there is to use. The more we notice the creativity that is all around us, the more there is to notice. This month I hope to intentionally create something each and every day.  It will be fun to see where this part of my journey takes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!