Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday's Quote and Reflection

 

                                         "Live out of your imagination, not your history."  Stephen Covey

As I walked along this beach several weekends ago, I was imagining all types of different scenarios.  Althought I love to live in the present moment, sometimes that moment is spent in planning, or dreaming, or just thinking.  This walk was meant for just that.  Dreaming and planning.  As I get closer and closer to becoming a certified creativity coach, I dream about the people I will work with.  I think about how much fun it will be share what I have learned through my Kaizen-Muse training.  I think about the workshops I want to give and the people I hope to meet.

 One of the most important things we can do as a creative person is to believe in ourself and our dreams.  It is important to know what we truly love to do and than to find a way to do just that.  There are so many ways that we can express ourselves.  Living a purposely creative life is a goal for many.  Sharing our gifts and talents with others is a goal for others.  Taking minutes, hours, days, or weeks or a lifetime to paint, write, act, sing, dance, or take pictures is a dream come true for some.  We are all different.  We are all unique.  We all want different things.  And just as there are many different hopes and dreams, there are many paths in life that take us where we want to go.  My walk along the beach several weeks ago was an hour spent on a path that I believe will lead me to a special place.  I am anxious to continue on this journey and to have others join me.  That is why I chose this picture to be part of Kat Sloma's Photo- Heart Connection this month. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post and lovely photography ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!