Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday's Quote and Reflection



              Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
                                                                                                                         T.S. Elliot
When I look at the picture above I always wonder what it is like behind the gates.  I love long paths, gates, and beautiful flowers.  Is there a world full of possibilities behind these gates or just a life like any other?
I am at the point with both my photography and painting where I need to take the next step or steps to see how far I can go.  The above quote was a reminder that it is time to get started.  What would you like to take to the next level this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!