Friday, February 17, 2012

A New Beginning

Blogging is an important part of what I do each day. I love to write, I love to take pictures, and I love to paint. Blogging is a way to share these interests with others. It is a way to meet people who have the same interests and to learn from them as well as to share what I know. I have had a blog on another site for two years but recently have had problems so I am hoping that people will be able to find me and follow me as I start on this new journey. It is not easy starting over again, even if it is writing a blog, but I think in time I will be happy with the change.
On my blog you will find pictures that I take, watercolors that I create, and hopefully some inspirational pieces.  I am not a professional artist, writer, or photographer but I take great joy in creating something every day.  I have found the blogging community to be so inspiring  and supportive and my greatest wish is that I can pass on some of that support to others.   I hope that you will visit often! 


If you are visiting from PPF my post for today's party can be found on http://www.ginnylennox.weebly.com/

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!