Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday's Quote and Reflection

                                                                 

                                                                You're off to great places.
                                                                    Today is your day.
                                                               Your mountain is waiting.
                                                                   So get on your way."
                                    Dr. Seuss

 Every time I read this quote it makes me feel excited like something wonderful is about to happen.  I hope that it makes you feel the same.  It is almost 2013 and there are lots of things I want to do, lots of mountains I want to conquer.  Some are exciting things, like getting to meet and coach lots of wonderful people.  Others are a lot more mundane like conquering that mountain of laundry that keeps reappearing each week.  Life is made up of all types of mountains.  Some big, some small.  But they are our mountains to conquer and to enjoy as we do.  Remember as Dr. Seuss would say, "You're off to great places.  Today is your day.  Your mountain is waiting.  So get on your way."  I would love to know what mountain is waiting for you in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!