Thursday, December 27, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude



This morning at the end of our yoga class there was a short guided meditation.  We were asked to think of a short sentence that we could carry with us throughout the day and to share with others if it felt right.  The sentence that came immediately into my mind was , "Remember all that you have accomplished."   I thought this was such a powerful reminder for me especially at this time of year.  It is so easy to move on to the next thing that has to be taken care of that we forget about all that we have accomplished not just during this day or year but during our lifetime.  So I would like to share with you my mantra for today, "Remember all that you have accomplished."

I hope that you will enjoy, share, and celebrate your accomplishments not only today but every day.  I do believe that when we share our hopes, dreams, and accomplishments with the world magic happens.  One of the strategies that I was taught in my Kaizen-Muse classes was to keep a reminder journal just for this purpose.  Each day I write just one sentence on a page to remind myself of a thought, quote, or accomplishment that happened that day.  It's easy to forget but so important to remember.  Keeping a Reminder Journal is an easy way to remember all that is special!

I have linked this post with Paint Party Friday and Creative Every Day.  Both are wonderful places to visit

1 comment:

  1. What a good sentence to remember. I will journal about this. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!