Thursday, August 2, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude

                                        People do not quit playing because they grow old.
                                               They grow old because they quit playing.
                
                                                                                                 Oliver Wendell Holmes

This week I decided it was time to play.  I spent time just playing with my new pastels and seeing which ones I really liked and which ones were not so much fun to use.  It turns out that the ones I like the best are not the cheapest but they are definitely not the most expensive.  As a person who tends to be very serious, it was fun to just relax and have fun with what I was doing.  I have a feeling I will be doing a lot more of this.  So this week I am very grateful that I took some time just to play and maybe grow just a little bit younger at the same time.

                                                What are you most grateful for this week?

                                 I have linked this post to Paint Party Friday a special place where artists
                                                  meet each week to share what they have created.         


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!