Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude



      "When I say be creative, I don't mean you should all go and become great painters and      
        great poets.   I simply mean let your life be a painting, let your life be a poem."  Osho

I began working on this painting last week and really enjoyed finishing it yesterday.  There were times when I froze a little, not sure what to do next, but for the most part I worked just a little every day until I felt it was done.  I enjoyed getting up a little earlier each day to work on it.  

No rush, no pressure, just slow down and have fun has been my motto this week. My life actually moves at a pretty slow pace compared to so many but I realized when I move even a little slower I actually accomplish quite a bit more.  Did you realize creativity takes place when you are experiencing the moment?  This week I tried as much as possible to live in the moment and to experience all that was taking place.  To be aware of the importance of living in the moment and for the privilege of being able to do this, I am very grateful this week.
                                     What are you grateful to have experienced this week? 

              I have linked this post to Paint Party Friday and Creative Every Day both wonderful places to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!