Monday, March 19, 2012

Nature's Inspiration

                 Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
                                                                                  
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I was looking for  a quote to inspire me this morning and when I opened my book this was one of the first things I read.  I do find that when I am engaged in something creative I feel happier especially when I see some improvement in my work.  This is the perfect time of year to be outside taking pictures or sketching. The sky is blue, the grass is turning a deep green, and all of the trees in our neighborhood are covered with beautiful white blossoms.  It truly is a time to enjoy the beauty of nature.  I hope you have a wonderful week filled with happy creative moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!