Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude

It's Friday, time to reflect upon all of the things that I am grateful for this week.  It has been wonderful to hear the birds sing in the morning. to see the new family of ducks on the pond, and to feel the sun on my face each day.  After a winter of lots and lots of rain, it has been so uplifting to look up into the sky and see nothing but blue skies.  I am really glad that I live where I can enjoy the four seasons. Spring and fall have always been my favorite time of the year and so this week I am really grateful that spring has finally arrived.  To celebrate the arrival of spring, I painted my friend Jessie in her new spring hat.  It is not a very fancy hat but I am sure that as she evolves her hats will become prettier and prettier.  It will be fun to see what Jessie's hats look like by summer.  I hope that you had a wonderful week and would love to hear what things you are most grateful for this week.

              I've linked this post to Paint Party Friday an event which I look forward to each week.
  If you are looking for a place to meet wonderful artists who will support and inspire you, Paint Party Friday is the place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!