Sunday, October 6, 2013

Experience the Unexpected

This morning as I sat down to type I automatically looked at my visionboard which is on the wall in front of me.  I usually start the week with a quote that inspires me but the words on the visionboard seemed to be speaking directly to me.  Experience the Unexpected.  How often are we reminded to Expect the Unexpected?  But I am not sure I have ever been invited to Experience the Unexpected.  Life is always filled with twists and turns but I have decided that this week I will look for and celebrate the unexpected.  It could be a call from a friend I had not heard from in awhile or finding a place to paint that is perfect.  It could be the food I hadn't expected to enjoy or the walk I hadn't expected to take. I want to be fully immersed in the day and see what happens that makes me laugh, or think, or enjoy what I may have overlooked as a really special moment because I wasn't expecting it and than failed to notice it or fully enjoy it.

 I invite you to join me this week as I Experience the Unexpected.  On both Wednesday and Friday I will write about some of the simple things I have experienced this week as a result of not only noticing the unexpected but actually experiencing and enjoying it.  I would love to know what unexpected experiences you are having throughout the week.

Each Wednesday I share a creativity coaching tip.  This Wednesday besides sharing the unexpected experiences I am celebrating, I am going to write about the difference between procrastinating and the percolation of an idea.  I will share tips on when to tell yourself it is time to "Just  do it."   
I hope your will stop by for a visit.

         
  Remember:  When you share your dreams and talents with the world, magic happens.  Let the magic begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!