Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday's Walk

 
 
 
 
As I walked along this beach so many ideas that had been formulating in my head became so much clearer.  The classes I am taking to become a certified coach, the workshops I am planning to give, the coaching I want to offer to people who are following their creative path became so much clearer.   It is when I am walking alone, quietly thinking, that ideas begin to germinate, excitement begins to bubble, and action begins to take place.  Placing one foot in front of the other, listening to the sounds of the waves, and quietly living in the moment helped the future become an exciting reality last week.
.
Do you have a favorite place to go when you need to be alone and to think?  We all need that quiet special place to go to.  It can be a corner of our bedroom, a special place in the backyard or a chair in front of the fireplace. I would love to say that a walk on the beach is where I always go.  But that is just not so.  I live six hours away from the ocean so I don't get there that often.  But on this particular day, I took advantage of the time I had with the sounds of the waves licking at my feet to think about the world that I am creating and to celebrate the day that I was experiencing. It was one of those special walks that I will remember forever.

1 comment:

  1. the beach does that for me as well ~ here in MA ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    thanks for coming by and commenting ~

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!