Thursday, October 18, 2012

Friday's Special Moment of Gratitude

 
 
 
 
 
There is always something to be grateful for, but some weeks it seems harder to remember this than others.  That is why I try so hard to stop and think each day about what has happened over the past 24 hours that was special in its own way.  This week as I drove home each day, I noticed the leaves changing colors. Each day more and more trees proudly displayed brilliant red, bright yellow, or vibrant orange leaves.  It's hard not to feel good when nature presents us with a beautiful gift each day.  And it is those gifts of color and beauty that I am very grateful for this week.  What made you happy or smile this week? I would love to know.

           Please take a minute to visit the wonderful artists who share their work at Paint Party Friday.        
                                                    It is a great way to start the weekend.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. It is always such fun to hear from you!